
Our last excursion at Antelope Park was an elephant ride. Little old me, from a little old place called nowhere, leading my little old life, RODE AN ELEPHANT!!! Yet another experience of a lifetime.
Oh, Africa, how I love you! You rocked my world emotionally, physically and spiritually. Every ounce of me was awake and living.
My guide asked me if I had any extra shoes to spare at the end of the our ride. Thinking about the cost of my Keens was a bit humbling.

Wondering why my mouth is wide open in these pictures? I was in the middle of a full blown, totally girly squeal. If your hand was right next to a gi-normous elephant mouth, I bet you'd have squealed too. (Just sayin'!)
Special thanks to this kind elephant, who allowed me to survive this experience with all ten fingers (and my head for that matter) intact. Shew.
Special thanks to this kind elephant, who allowed me to survive this experience with all ten fingers (and my head for that matter) intact. Shew. "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality." ~Desmond Tutu



4 comments:
another ooohh another aaahhhh
You totally rock the helmet look! I think I will have to get you one for your birthday. Hehehe..great pics adn I totally would have screamed like a girl feeding an elephant.
awesome!
Great pictures. Quite a safari.
Post a Comment