So, you didn't think I was planning to actually write for 31 days in a row, did you?
Oh good.
Because although that sounds perfectly dreamy, it is just not possible in this life season we're in. I've still been tending though.

I've been filling back up on books. Turning off social media, granting myself permission, and turning some pages.
My margin for reading is so very small in this current season, that I really want to read only well written books. The writer in me loves to read words woven well together. The reader in me likes nothing more than to get lost in a story.

And when those words form chapters rich with creativity, heart and beauty, I find myself longing to craft sentences of my own.
This is post 13 of a 31 day series, "Tending to the Writer in Me".

1 comment:
If you want a new suggestion on a great book go to the following link where you can check out an inspiring book series and all proceeds go to help orphans and adopting families. The first in the series is titled The Greatest of These.
http://rachelpetersonsbooks.blogspot.com/
Angie mom to 9 six from China
Post a Comment