Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Little Driller


I'm still not sure how this little Chinese boy landed in our family. 
All I know is that he is a gift of the best boy kind. 
 
He's tender hearted, helpful, hi-lar-i-ous, and destructive. 
Part Curious George, part Handy Mandy, he's teaching us how to be boy parents.   

And there's a certain special, memory making Papaw who is a wee bit happy to have a little man in the family as well.  After decades in a girl heavy family, he's intentionally examining his new grandfather of a boy role.  I'm thinking he's doing a fine job of figuring it out. 
 
This little man is drilling holes into all our hearts, 
and is patiently sharing all his cool boy fun with his trio of sisters.   

2 comments:

Grams said...

Way to go Eli! So proud of you and happy that you are in our family. Love you to pieces!!!!

Jay said...

What a gift he is and he lights up a room with that sweet smile!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
[ Try right-clicking the image and then the text link below ]

Text Link

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source