Our adoption journey took a turn this summer.
Our Ethiopian adoption was placed on hold,
and we are fully pursuing a child in China.
After much prayer and a whole lot of tears,
we closed one door and stepped through another.
We are in full paperchase mode,
with our second home study scheduled for Friday.
There have been a few little paperwork snags along
the way, but we'll keep fighting and jumping
through any hoops necessary.
Will you join in praying for us?
Pray for our preparation as a family.
Pray for a smooth rest of the paperchase.
Pray for a speedy match and speedy travel.
Pray for our child who is already living
in an orphanage somewhere in China.
11 comments:
I will pray for you and your new addition:) I know it will be a challenging journey but one filled with rewards. God Bless you all.
Praying for the whole family, including our family member in China, specifically praying that our little family member in China is experiencing a bit of love and tenderness while they wait for us (I say us because I count myself part of the team :-).... actually I am praying for the little one to be experiencing a ton of love and tenderness, not just a bit...
Love you all
Congratulations!
Can't wait to follow your journey :)
Saying a prayer! Hopefully you won't hit too many bumps along the way. :D
Been SO long since I've visited here.... but found this great news!!
Praying for you! I have to say, I am REALLY excited for you about this! You are an amazing family. I will be praying for the paper chase, and that God will give you the big picture and unimaginable peace during this VERY frustrating process of painful hoops one must go through. Can't wait to find out who the next Radicchi will be! BLESSINGS!!!!!
Pam Askew
LOVE.
Love you and will certainly be praying and helping!
Praying and thrilled to be walking this journey with y'all!!! Xoxo
Prayers flowing from West MI. I'm so happy for your family.
We are very excited to meet our newest family member.. Can't wait!!!
Love you all:)
Jenn
Absolutely, I am praying. And, hoping that we'll be not too far behind in the process!!
Post a Comment