Thursday, July 12, 2012

Guatemala: Rinse Cycle

Our luxury washer and dryer set has its very own room in our home. 
It is electric and uses piped in clean water. 
We can wash AND dry lots of clothing at one time
while we sit on the couch and watch TV. 
Photobucket
They are not fancy.
They load old-school style.
They are middle of the line, sturdy, long-lasting
LUXURIES
that I take for granted every day. 
Photobucket
This family in Guatemala also has a laundry luxury
(in comparison to many other families).
Photobucket
This little boy,
who did laundry by himself for over an hour
while I watched a soccer game,
also has a luxury laundry machine.

My family is blessed, 
and I don't want to forget it.   

3 comments:

Tish said...

love this

Janie said...

We absolutely are....

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

amazing and why i can't wait to get back to china~ i want to feel uncomfortable again!!! XOXOXOXOXO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
[ Try right-clicking the image and then the text link below ]

Text Link

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source