Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Gratitudes 391-410

holy experience

391.  the fresh start feeling of a new year

392.  real, skip the surface, conversation over dinner with two dear friends

393.  Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate

394.  feeling recovered after the flu

395.  the start of Bible study again and another opportunity to learn from Priscilla Shirer

396.  ladies who gush and fuss over our sweet Claire

397.  the way Sophia makes us laugh

398.  a sweet and wise speech therapist for Claire

399.  never being too old to call your mom for sympathy when you're sick

400.  January cleaning, purging and organizing

401.  family reading nights

402.  the reminder to cherish from Mary Beth Chapman in Choose to See

403.  a church split that has caused us to dig a bit deeper into what we believe and why

404.  the way Sophia's face lights up when we pick her up from school/Sunday school

405.  "I missed you"

406.  seriously scrumptious risotto balls

407.  that sweet, sweet bathed baby smell

408.  Twilight movies (Yep, I fully admit it.)

409.  a freshly cleaned house

410.  learning to let go

3 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I'm grateful for you!!!
Blessings and Joy!!!

rachel said...

rebecca, that is so hilarious - dan and i love twilight too. i didn't like the books but we both liked the movies. us and our 20 year old babysitter.

Shari U said...

I love that freshly bathed baby smell, too....the BEST! I'm reading Mary Beth Chapman's book right now, but I'm having a hard time crying and reading at the same time. Blessings in the new year.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
[ Try right-clicking the image and then the text link below ]

Text Link

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source