Tuesday, November 02, 2010

The Sweet and Simple Things

“It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”

~Laura Ingalls Wilder

 garden walls
the feel of fallen leaves and pine needles,
 
 silly moments,
 quiet moments,
 traversing new paths, 
 little reaching hands,
 picnics among the trees,
 rest,
  faces that make us giggle,
 someone to go before and someone to come along after us,
 unexpected encounters with friends,
 color.
 The simple things.

7 comments:

Our Family said...

this place looks great! Where did you go?

Windsor House said...

The pictures are fantastic! I would like some of them. What a relaxing place.

Janie said...

This is absolutely beautiful! You are such a great photographer :-) Plus you have two beautiful subjects as well....

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Simple things are the best!!! So thankful you are enjoying them. Pics are beautiful and I think I see Briana in one of them... sweet! The girls are just adorable and SO hope we can see you all soon!!!
blessings!

Briana's Mom said...

It was such a gorgeous day and it was so wonderful running into you and the girls! I am so excited Bri and I were able to meet sweet Claire. You got some really beautiful shots that day!

hands follow heart said...

I so enjoyed your pictures. What beautiful part of the world tou live in. Lucky little ones!
Luciana

arianne said...

Beautiful.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
[ Try right-clicking the image and then the text link below ]

Text Link

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source