Just when we thought we couldn't bare another day without updated photos, these three sweet images arrived in our inbox from Chengdu, China. We are mush, and totally in love. Is she the cutest thing ever, or what?
26 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness what a beautiful child!!! I think i might be in love too. Jennifer O
She is soooo adorable! I know you just can't wait to get your hands on her!! Blessings as you wait! I love your gratitude posts and the perspective you have on things! It encourages me to be more grateful! Blessings!
She IS the cutest thing ever! How lucky you are that she'll soon be all yours! I can't wait for your TA to come and for you to be on your way after this ridiculously long wait. I know she's worth every.single.minute spent waiting and just think...you'll have a lifetime with her as your precious daughter!
Oh my what a cutie. I am also with IAN, waiting on our princess from ET. We just got home with our China princess a little over a month ago. You will have an amazing trip. Looking forward to seeing your pics so I can relive it through you. ;0) What part of KY are you guys in? We live in West TN between Nashville & Memphis off of I-40. It's good to "meet" you. You have a beautiful family. Blessings, Charity www.amorrisfamily.blogspot.com
Oh, what a wonderful surprise to find these beautiful pictures! Claire is just perfect! We can't wait to meet her in person!!! Love to you all and Godspeed to sweet Claire!
God has a perfect plan for you and our beautiful girl ... I love looking at her smiling face :-) So much love awaits her, I can't wait to blow bubbles on the deck with her!
26 comments:
Oh my goodness what a beautiful child!!! I think i might be in love too.
Jennifer O
Oh my word!! She is just precious! I love those chubby cheeks... :)
Happy tears.. She has no idea how much love is waiting for her! Come home Claire!
She is so beautiful! Oh my gosh! So happy for you!
She is soooo adorable! I know you just can't wait to get your hands on her!! Blessings as you wait! I love your gratitude posts and the perspective you have on things! It encourages me to be more grateful! Blessings!
What a great smile! She is a real cutie!
She is precious! I can't wait to meet her! Happy 4th and know you will be holding her soon!
Look at your beautiful girl!! So, so happy you got an update!! Love her sweet smile and head full of hair!!
OMG! She is so cute!!!! I know you can't wait!
She IS the cutest thing ever! How lucky you are that she'll soon be all yours! I can't wait for your TA to come and for you to be on your way after this ridiculously long wait. I know she's worth every.single.minute spent waiting and just think...you'll have a lifetime with her as your precious daughter!
Oh my what a cutie. I am also with IAN, waiting on our princess from ET. We just got home with our China princess a little over a month ago. You will have an amazing trip. Looking forward to seeing your pics so I can relive it through you. ;0)
What part of KY are you guys in? We live in West TN between Nashville & Memphis off of I-40.
It's good to "meet" you. You have a beautiful family.
Blessings,
Charity
www.amorrisfamily.blogspot.com
Oh, what a wonderful surprise to find these beautiful pictures! Claire is just perfect! We can't wait to meet her in person!!! Love to you all and Godspeed to sweet Claire!
AWESOME!!!! Good for a mama's heart, I'm sure!!! She is absolutely adorable!!!! How much longer now???
She is just beautiful! So great to see her looking happy and healthy. Can't wait to hear you have TA!!
She is adorable! Your international family is and will be amazing. Praying that travel will be soon.
NC Granny
what a bright and beautiful smile!! nothing better than updates until you can GET there :O)
God has a perfect plan for you and our beautiful girl ... I love looking at her smiling face :-) So much love awaits her, I can't wait to blow bubbles on the deck with her!
OH! MY! amazing! she has changed sooo much! gorgeous girl!
Absolutely cuteness and can't wait until we travel!!! :)
We are very excited to see such a sweet smiling face. We can't wait to see our granddaughter!
I had to check out the cuteness again!
I had to check out the cuteness again!
she's not mine, and those pics made me mush!! Totally adorable! I'm so glad you got them :)
Donna
Totally cute!!! Can't wait to see a picture of her with her family surrounding her. It won't be long now!
i had to come back for another peek. looove these pics. i love her little feet in the last pic. oh, i cannot wait for you all to be together!
I just saw these! Oh how ADORABLE she is!!! I am sure you are just dying to go get her. Can't wait for you to finally be able to go!
Post a Comment