On Thursday, July 22nd, or "Article 5" was picked up and overnighted to Beijing. This was our last big government hoop prior to TA (Travel Approval). We are hoping for our TA in three weeks, with travel a couple weeks after that.
Emotions are running high and planning has kicked into full swing. Keep us in your prayers as we near the end of the wait, and start the real (and finally physical) journey to Claire.

13 comments:
Can you believe it, the waiting is almost over! After all this time,its hard to come to the reality that Claire will be with us soon. We can't wait to see her!!
It is so close and I am SO excited!!!
Hoping for a quick TA!!! :)
Yay! So excited for you!
woohoo! doing the happy dance here! so, so excited!
That is such wonderful news...Congratulations!! Praying for a very quick TA!! If there's anything I can to help you prepare please let me know.
Praying, Praying, Praying! Praying for you get their quickly and safely, and praying for our little one to feel peace and calm in the loving arms of her Mommy and Daddy when they get there to hold her for the first time!
You've endured a LONG wait and it is almost over! I cannot wait for you to be on your way and follow your journey to Claire... even though it had always been my hope that we'd somehow enjoy this time together in China with our LID being the same, we both know NOW that God has had this in the works all along... and His timing and His ways are SO PERFECT!! Even though I will not get to meet you in China, I sure hope to meet you someday :)
The home stretch! I am sooo excited for you!
(I have several pair flip flops that I purchased so long ago for you. I have made plans with Angela a couple of times but she has had some crazy stuff going on - poor thing - so I haven't see her. Next time I see her, I will give them to her. :D)
So exciting!!
That is exciting! I thought we might be traveling at the same time but it looks like you will be going earlier. So happy for you!
How fantastic! You are going to have a wonderful Sichuan sweetie! Our Analiese came from Sichuan and we spent time in Chengdu completing all of the paperwork! We had a super time and loved the food there!
Are you an I-800 family? I don't even know what an Article 5 is! Maybe because I'm I-600? Or maybe I just haven't gotten there yet, so I don't know about it yet.
At any rate- YEE HAW!!!! Glad to hear it's getting closer!!!!! :)
I just can't wait to see your little girl FINALLY in your arms! Sounds like you're getting VERY close!!!
Post a Comment