Congratulations friend! Sorry we have played phone tag all morning but so thankful you got LID!!! We are going to China together!!!!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!! happy weekend! Sharon
Claire is just beautiful!! So happy that you are all one step closer to bringing her home. Wish those LOA's would hurry and get here! We are waiting for ours too!! Congratulations!
Woo hoo! So, is there an expected timeline of when little Claire may come home?? Whenever I see her picture I am still amazed that she is so far from her new little family. I can't wait to see a picture of her with her mommy, daddy and sister.
That's new to me. I didn't realize they change the LID when you change to SN. Congrats. She looks a lot like Sophia too. I know it's difficult to wait now that you have a face to match the name.
12 comments:
WOOOHOOOOOO!! 1 step closer to baby Claire!!!!
Congratulations friend! Sorry we have played phone tag all morning but so thankful you got LID!!! We are going to China together!!!!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!! happy weekend!
Sharon
WOO HOO!!!!! Very exciting!!! You'll have to explain what you did one of these days....I'm trying to figure out why you have to log-in again!
Congratulations, such a sweet little baby.
Great news. You'll be there before you know it.
Yeah - we'll be hugging that girlie very soon!
Claire is just beautiful!! So happy that you are all one step closer to bringing her home. Wish those LOA's would hurry and get here! We are waiting for ours too!! Congratulations!
SOO EXCITING!!!
and i have been reading your trip posts...i just adore your heart!!! and i am so blessed to be your sister in Christ.
Woo hoo! So, is there an expected timeline of when little Claire may come home?? Whenever I see her picture I am still amazed that she is so far from her new little family. I can't wait to see a picture of her with her mommy, daddy and sister.
That's new to me. I didn't realize they change the LID when you change to SN.
Congrats. She looks a lot like Sophia too. I know it's difficult to wait now that you have a face to match the name.
woohoo!
yay!!! loving all this exciting news for you guys! sending LOTS of prayers for you ALL!!!
Post a Comment