I consumed one of these while in Zim, and I claim bragging rights. Any guess what they are? My flavor of choice was chilli flavor.
***Updated: These were deep fried crickets. Although they look like they are chocolate covered, they unfortunately were not. I deserve bragging rights, right?***
Check out this post for a chance to help pack a package for teenage girls in Zimbabwe.

5 comments:
And you can have those bragging rights! Blech! I'm still standing by Karen in my choice to NOT eat these!
thanks for the laugh this morning!
Karyn
Are they catepillars? My little sister used to get a star on her chart for not eating them with her friends {ours didn't come packaged in the Congo :-)}
I'm guessing some kind of beetle?
Grub worm, maybe??? Yikes... Don't know if I could've eaten that. Even if it was chocolate covered! You've got major braggin' rights now!
Bragging about the elephant ride - yes, helping orphans - yes, lions - yes, crickets - SAY IT AINT SO!
Post a Comment